Looking to advance your career? Start or build your business? Keep your license current? Perhaps you want to learn a new language, start a fitness routine, or fill the extra time you finally have in retirement. Here at the Center for Community and Economic Development, we provide professional, business, and leisure learning opportunities that can help you open the doors, satisfy the curiosities, and meet the challenges of living and working every day in the Mohawk Valley.
Diversity and flexibility are at the heart of all our non-credit programs and services. You can attend MVCC
- from early childhood through retirement
- days, evening or weekends
- for business or pleasure
- in Utica, Rome, or online!
Check out our full course brochure today! You'll find opportunities in the following areas, and more!
- Computers & Technology
- Mandated Continuing Education
- Professional & Business Development
- Fitness, Sports, Swimming, & Dance
- Motorcycle Licensing
- Leisure & Special Interest
- Programs for Kids & Teens
- Specialized Online Courses
If you don't find what you're looking for, or you have a hobby or expertise you'd like to share through teaching, email us We're looking forward to meeting you at MVCC!
To verify course schedule or register, call 315-792-5300 or print our user-friendly registration form found at the end of the brochure.