- CLRC homepage
- "a multi-type library consortium serving Herkimer, Madison, Oneida
and Onondaga counties in Central New York State".
- Search Towpath, CLRC's Virtual Regional
University Library homepage and Catalog
- Search the library catalog and follow links to contact information,
hours and more.
- Hamilton College
Library homepage and Catalog
- Search the catalog by typing search terms into the alex Catalog search
box and follow links to contact information, hours and more.
Hamilton College's digitized collection of Civil War materials, especially
pertaining to Oneida County regiments.
- Herkimer County
Community College Library homepage
- Follow links to services, staff, subject resource websites and more.
Search the HCCC online
- Mid-York's Electronic
- Resources and links to local member public libraries. Search the Mid-York
- Morrisville State
College Library Catalog
- Oneida Herkimer BOCES
- Includes link to CIDER,
the regional online catalog for school libraries in Oneida and Herkimer
Counties, as well as lesson blueprints and more.
- SUNY Cortland Library homepage
- Follow links to library information, collections and more. Search the
SUNY Cortland Memorial
Library online catalog.
- SUNY Institute of Technology,
Utica/Rome Library homepage.
- Follow the links to library information, library services and more.
Search the SUNYIT
- SUNY Oneonta Library homepage
- Follow the links to library information and services, library instruction
and more. Click on the tab at the top of the page to access off-campus
databases. (See the Oneonta handouts
for more information about off-campus access).
- Search the SUNY Oneonta
SUNY Union Catalog
- Search the catalogs of all SUNY campuses.
- Syracuse University Library homepage
- Follow links for library hours, policies, services and more. Search
the Syracuse University library catalog by typing keywords into the catalog
- Utica College Library homepage
- Follow links to information for visitors, staff/department directory and
more. Search the Utica
College Library catalog.