Never Used SIRS Before
If you plan to enter a degree or certificate program at MVCC:
- Contact the Admissions Office at: email@example.com.
- After you are accepted by the College, please allow two weeks to receive your PIN via U.S. mail from the First Year Experience Office.
If you do not wish to matriculate in a program (just want to take a class), then please follow these steps:
- Click the PIN Request Form
- Enter your information, print the form, and sign it. Do not leave blank spaces.
- Sign the form. Your signature is required.
- Mail or fax to:
Mohawk Valley Community College
Office of Records and Registration
1101 Sherman Drive
Utica, NY 13501
Within 48 hours you will receive an e-mail that contains your PIN. If you would prefer to receive your PIN by mail, it will be sent to the permanent home address on your record. We cannot mail to any other address. If you have a new permanent home address and want to receive your PIN there, you will need to submit an official change of address form to the Office of Records and Registration before you request a PIN.
The PIN will allow you to web schedule approximately ten days after web scheduling opens for matriculated students. Please check the academic calendar and important information on the Registration Home Page.
If you have questions, you may e-mail the Office of Records and Registration at firstname.lastname@example.org.