Mission Statement of the International Initiatives Committee
In promoting the college's mission of emphasizing diversity and a global view, the International Initiatives Committee works to internationalize the college's efforts by concentrating on the following activities:
- To serve as a clearinghouse to review, evaluate, and exchange information regarding international efforts.
- To serve as an advisory committee and recommend international initiatives to be undertaken by the college.
- To pursue and promote projects with other educational institutions.
- To regularly network to promote international academic opportunity.
- To support internationalization opportunities for faculty and students.
- To this end, the college maintains memberships in
- College Consortium For International Students Studies
- Community Colleges For International Development
- College Consortium For Study in England
- Institute for International Education (IIE)