Special Admission

(admission of non-high school graduates)

Undocumented immigrants, non-high school graduates, home schooled students who cannot provide evidence of "equivalent education" according to New York State Education Law, correspondence diploma recipients, students who attend a non-registered high school, and those who have completed an Individualized Education Program (IEP) Diploma are considered non-high school graduates and must apply for admission under the Special Admission category. All applicants in this category must take and pass an "Ability-to-Benefit" (ATB) test before being accepted for enrollment at the college.

All applicants who wish to apply for Special Admission must contact the Admissions Office at (315) 792-5354 to arrange for an interview to discuss: