1. You must have a high school diploma, GED or earn a qualifying score on a federally approved "Ability to Benefit" test.
  2. You must be accepted into a degree or certificate program.
  3. You must be a United States citizen or eligible non-citizen.
  4. You must annually complete required forms as requested.
  5. You cannot be in default of a student loan.